Oglas

Five more coronavirus-related deaths in Montenegro

author
FoNet
16. nov. 2020. 20:10
>
20:11
2020-08-26T112943Z_1472484321_RC2NLI9AP6A4_RTRMADP_3_MONTENEGRO-ELECTIONS
REUTERS/Stevo Vasiljevic | REUTERS/Stevo Vasiljevic

The Montenegrin Public Health Institute said on Monday that another five people had died of coronavirus-related ailments, bringing the total to 396 since the pandemic broke out.

Oglas

It said that 1,484 people had been tested in that period, including 596 who tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. It added that 475 patients had recovered from COVID-19 and that there are 9,516 active cases.  

A total of 27,773 cases were registered in Montenegro since the pandemic began.

Kakvo je tvoje mišljenje o ovome?

Učestvuj u diskusiji ili pročitaj komentare

Pratite nas na društvenim mrežama