The heads of parliamentary caucuses of the ruling majority parties in Bosnia’s Serb-dominated Republika Srpska (RS) entity adopted 12 conclusions at the end of the Tuesday special session of the RS National Assembly (RSNA), at which they discussed the current political and economic situation in the country. Pročitaj više
The following are all the conclusions from the session:
1. The RSNA concludes that the reasons why the RSNA adopted its conclusions at the Twentieth Special Session held on July 30, 2021, have not ceased. (These are the conclusions on the withdrawal of consent for the formation of major BiH institutions as well as the withdrawal of RS politicians from the work of state institutions over the adoption of the ban on genocide denial at the state level.)
2. The RSNA notes that the representatives of the RSNA in the institutions of BiH acted in accordance with the conclusions adopted at the Twentieth Special Session.
3. The RSNA requests that RS representatives elected to the BiH Parliamentary Assembly propose laws on the abuse of the term genocide.
4. The RSNA asks the RS Government to submit the Law on Financing of Non-Governmental Organizations to the parliamentary procedure.
5. The RSNA supports the adoption and entry into force of the Law on Determining the Origin of Property and the Special Property Tax as soon as possible.
6. The RSNA will establish a working body for the fight against corruption and, by its acts, envisage that the working body be headed by a representative of the opposition.
7. The RSNA asks the BiH Parliamentary Assembly to submit to the RSNA all materials before each session for consideration, in order to adopt an entity conclusion regarding the matter within an adequate time frame.
8. The RSNA asks the BiH Council of Ministers to submit all materials to the RS Government before each session for consideration, in order to adopt an entity conclusion regarding the matter within an adequate time frame.
9. The RSNA asks the Presidency of BiH to submit all materials to the RS President before each session in order to adopt an entity conclusion regarding the matter within an adequate time frame.
10. The RSNA finds that RS representatives in the BiH Parliamentary Assembly, the BiH Council of Ministers and the BiH Presidency can attend the sessions, in accordance with the conclusions from the Twentieth Special Session, but in a way that respects the views and decisions of the RSNA, RS Government and RS President, respectively.
11. The RSNA proposes to the RS President to send another invitation to representatives of institutions and other constituent peoples of the FBiH entity to discuss possible solutions to overcoming the current crisis in BiH.
12. The RSNA maintains that Bosnia and Herzegovina can exist only on the basis of the Constitution of Bosnia and Herzegovina and an agreement between the two entities and the three constituent peoples.
The conclusions will enter into force on the following day, after their adoption.